Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Today Brian, my mom, my dad and I went to hospital for our ultrasound to find out if all is well with the baby and to see what we are having. We got into the room and our little guy was sleeping on his little belly. He must be our baby cause we both sleep that way. We got to see the spin and all his organs were in place. As the lady was moving around he finally went on to his back but he had his legs crossed so we didn't know if we were going to be able to tell what we were going to be now what he was. Just then he stretched out and sure enough it's a BOY!!! When I looked over B had a smile from ear to ear, he thought it was a girl so he was so EXCITED!!! Lets just say grandma and grandpa and very thrilled also. We then were able to see his cute little face. We are so excited we can't wait for him to come.

Here I am in all my glory of being 5 months pregnant.

7 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Yeah!!! Boys are so fun. Congrats, that is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! With boys every object beomes a gun or a sword, every couch is a spaceship or pickup truck, and undernieth every blanket is a hut! You will love it! Congratulations. oh and by the way... I have never seen a pregnant woman look that good. I looked like I was hit by a truck. :)

JJ&K said...

Oh Tiff, I'm so excited for you two!!! And you look so cute, really you do. I'm not just saying that cuz you're my friend! We need to get together!!!

ciara said...

Yeeeeeeeeeey! Thats so fun!! Im so excited for you guys!!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congrats! little boys are so much!!

Leslee said...

Yay, boys are so fun! Congrats! And you are TINY at 5 months!

Romney Family said...

Congrats on expecting! I am so excited for you. We just had a boy and so far he has been a lot of fun, (the month that we've had him). I hope thing are going well for you. How is Jason doing? I haven't seen him in a long time.