Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3 Weeks

I can't believe my baby is almost 3 weeks old. He is such a joy to have in our home. B and I have been blessed with a great baby he sleeps between 4 to 6 hours at night so it's been nice. Desmond HATES his bath on Sunday we were giving him his bath we turned him over on his tummy to wash his back and he started sucking on his arm. My parents came up and my dad was holding him and I noticed a purple mark on his arm. He had sucked so hard on his arm he gave himself a monkey bite!!!! Ya I know I about died!!! He hates getting his diaper changed and he enjoys trying to shot B and I he has yet to get us but I am sure the day is going to come. I didn't think I could love anything as much as I love this little guy. We are enjoying being parents. He has changed so much and he just gets cuter and cuter everyday.










8 comments:

Kae Lynn said...

What a cute little boy....Wish I could see him and hold him!!

JJ&K said...

What a cutie! I think he looks a little like his daddy! I really need to come see you guys! Things have been so busy lately, but I promise I will come up!

Mower Family said...

Congrats Tiff, he sure is a cutie!

jess said...

He's so cute! We need to come see him again!

The Hawkins said...

He is so cute. I'm so excited for you!

Becca said...

I totally see the Fredrickson family in that top pic! Very cute. Babies change so much from birth and up, so keep the camera flashing!!

ciara said...

What a cutie! I didn't know you had him! It's good we all have blogs to keep up. He is adorable. Congratz!

Unknown said...

Isn't motherhood the greatest?! So...when can we come and see you and Des (and Brian- don't want him to feel left out)? Give me a call-or I'll call you.