Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Months

I can't believe Desmond is two months old. On October 11 Brian blessed Desmond it was a great blessing. We had so many of our family and friends come to support us. It was so nice to get both families up here and to enjoy a nice lunch after the blessing.

Desmond's blessing outfit was made by my sister-in-law Kyria's mother Dale it is so cute and Desmond looked so handsome in it.


On the 15th we had Desmond's two month appointment he weights 12 lbs 10 oz and is 24 inches, the Dr asked me if I was sure this was his 2 month and not his 4 month. He is 95% in his height and 75% in his weight. He defiantly takes after his dad. On Saturday B and I went golfing with my brother Jason and sister in law Mandy it was so nice to get out of the house and to get some sun. It was hard to leave my baby at home I don't know how I will go to work and leave him.

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

How cute. I love, love, love the pic of you and Desmond on your blog!