Sunday, November 23, 2008

Broncos or Raiders



As most of you know Brian is a huge Oakland Raiders fan. On the other hand I am huge Denver Bronocs fan. Our teams play each other twice a year. Lets just say on those two days we have a hard time being nice to each other. HAHAHAHA. No, for the most part we do pretty good. Last year we had the opportunity to go to Oakland with my brother Jason and his friend Matt Osbourn to watch the two teams. It was so much fun. We were hoping to go again this year but no such luck. Well today our teams played each other so we had to get dressed up for the big game and I thought you could see how cute we look!

2 comments:

Karole said...

Good Job!!! Keep working on it and it will all come together:) FYI: blogging is very addicting and it can become an obession...BE WARE lol! It's so fun to keep up with everyone through the blog world, you will have lots of fun with it!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

HI Tiffany...

hey its julia, I found you on Karoles blog and I just wanted to say HELLO! Hope things are going well, I hope its ok that I checked out your blog... I love that you guys root for rival teams by the way... that makes for some fun game watchin :) have a good thanksgiving.

julia