Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving







We spent Thanksgiving with my family at Grandma Nunley's. This year was a small Thanksgiving, it was the off year for our family. We enjoyed spending the day with my parents, two sisters Heather, Nicole and my brother Jason and his fiance Mandy. My aunt Lola and uncle Mark and their kids Ryan , Andrea and Staci her husband Aaron and their two boys Trenton and Tate. Which by the way was Tate's 4th birthday. Later on my aunt Reba and uncle Kevin and their daughter Jamie and her three kids Shalyce, Dylan and Rianna came up for pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun thanksgiving! I just love Lola and her family! They are so sweet. I am sure she is just dying for us to move out of her rental, but it will be a sad day when we don't see them as much. now we all have christmas to look forward to, I can't believe its almost here. crazy!
Julia