Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas

This is Brian and I second Christmas as husband and wife. This year we went down to Sanpete to share it with both of our family's. We got down there on Christmas eve and stayed at B's moms. We got up and went up to Moroni with my family we opened gifts and had Christmas brunch. The rest of the day we just hung out in our pj's and relaxed.






Friday B and I spend the day with Betty and Jan. We went to dinner and went and seen Bedtime Story's. It was a lot of fun. I am so glad that both our family's live so close so we can spend time with both our parents.

1 comment:

Karole said...

"Oh what fun it is to be part of the nunley clan". I missed everyone soooo much at Christmas! I think this is the first year I have EVER missed the Nunley Christmas party:( Maybe next year!!! I hope all is well and we miss you guys. Merry LATE Christmas and Happy LATE New Year!!! Love ya