Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cavaliers and Jazz Game



Brian and I went to the Cavaliers and Jazz game on Saturday. One thing you need to know is my husband LOVES Labron James. Our dog is named after him (Jabron). Brian insisted that we go to the game early so that we could watch Labron warm up. We waited for almost an hour before the team came out to practice and seeing my husbands face was like a little kid at Christmas. The game was really good our seats on the other hand not so great. We sat on the 20 row of 21 in the upper bowl. Jazz lead at half time by two but in the second half Labron and the boys really came to life. He had a lot of amazing dunks and the Cave's won! Brian I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas present but next year PLEASE get better seats than the nose bleeds!!!!!




6 comments:

ciara said...

Hi Tiffany!!! Im so glad you commented on my blog!! Its good to see how you are doing!! Thats so exciting that you are having a baby! Congratulations! I'll be waiting for the word on the gender:)

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I found your blog on Becca's blog. I have a blog but it is private, but if you want an invite send me your e-mail address. My e-mail is trinasjohnson@yahoo.com

Becca said...

yeah, James is pretty cute, so I can see why B likes him too.

Janille said...

I went to school with Brian. I just wanted to let him know that I started a Class Blog. If he wants to check it out the address is: nshclassof98.blogspot.com. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Congrats on the baby!

Erin Pick said...

Lame! You don't even support your own Utah Jazz! I am so mad about that! I have an idea, you could name your baby James, after your favorite Cav's player! BOOOOO!

Janille said...

Could I use a picture off of your blog for our class website?