Sunday, February 15, 2009

Greatest Valentine's

I had the GREATEST Valentine's Day ever. I know most of you will say your husband is the best but I have to say that mine is the BEST husband. He told me about a week ago that he had a great day planned for us but would not tell me anything. Trust me I tried to get it out of him but no go. All I knew is that I had to be ready to go in a dress by 1:15 pm. We left the house and went to downtown Salt Lake. Brian suprised me by taking me to the ballet. I have told him how much I would love to go to the ballet and so he took me. We went to Madam Butterfly. It was so good.
Brian then took me to Chefs table in Provo. It was a very nice dinner. Thanks Walker for hooking us up. Let me tell you we ate really well. I thought that after dinner my night was perfect and that he really couldn't do any more. Not so I came home to a rose petal bed and floor and a candle light room with a dozen roses. Thanks Erin for playing cupid and making our night so special.


It was the GREATEST Valentine's Day ever thanks to the BEST husband ever. I LOVE YOU so much Brian, thanks for all you do for me!!!!!!


7 comments:

Erin Pick said...

Boom chicka wah wah! Funky time at the Jorgy's house! I don't ever want to be asked to do such a private matter again!!!! That is friendship right there!
Happy V Day, It's your last one with out a baby, hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay well I am just going to agree with you: you do have the best husband ever. holy crap! that looks like you guys had such a great night! Chet needs to take some lessons from brian for sure! espeially the ballet...that sounds so fun! Glad you had such a good valentines day! and by the way... I never looked that good pregnant... you look so great. (dang you cute people!)

Unknown said...

Kudos to Brian! Will you have Brian give Mikey a call the week before July 15th? That's my birthday and Mikey needs some pointers. Miss you guys! As soon as I am off house arrest (After Easter :() with Audrey let's go play!

Remember to Breathe said...

Hey Tiffany! I had no idea you and Brian were married! You guys look very happy! If you want to email me, I will send you an invite to my blog so we can get in touch again: carli.clawson@juab.k12.ut.us

Chrispy Critter said...

Does he have an instructional video for other husbands to watch? I didn't know you were pregnant!! So exciting! I am about 8 weeks behind you. Cooper misses you guys in primary. He LOVES the batman toy that you gave him. BTW I found you blog off of Katies.

Rob & Autum said...

Hey Tiffany! I was excited to find your blog on Judy's. You look great! My blog is private so if you want to check it out send me your email and I will send you an invite!
autumallen2 at yahoo dot com

Erin Pick said...

freaking update your blog!!