Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flooring

When B gets something going in his head he doesn't quit until it's done. I said something to him about 2 weeks ago about putting hardwood flooring in our apartment before Desmond came. B went right to our landlords and asked them if we could and of course they said yes. We have the best landlords they let us do anything we want to our apartment and they pay for it. So thanks Shelly and Gary. So that was on Monday June 15 and on June 22 B went and talked to them again and they came on Wednesday June 24 and gave us the money to do it. B then went to Home Dept that night to see which one to do. We bought the flooring on Thursday June 25 and started working on it Friday after work. Woke up Saturday and worked from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, then came home from church on Sunday worked from 1:00 pm until 9:30 pm. He did a great job and it made a huge difference to our little home. You are great babe!!!! Here are some before and after pictures.


Laundry Room (BEFORE)

(AFTER)


Bathroom (AFTER)




Kitchen (BEFORE)


(AFTER)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey friends! I am impressed! Go Bri! Let's get together before you pop! If you were on my prego schedule you'd be having Des in like one week! Don't do that okay? I'll give you a call after the 4th.

JJ&K said...

Looks great! Can I barrow Bri for a couple days, I need my floors done too! HAHA j/k....makes everything look brighter. Hey I can't make it to the Baby Shower, I'll be in Lake Powell, so I will give either your mom or Traci a gift for ya!

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks awesome. Send your hubby my way, I've got lots of projects he can do around my house. JK.

Can't believe your baby is coming in a month! So exciting.

jess said...

Wow he did great! It looks way good!

Becca said...

I am way impressed. I would love to have wood floors even if it was the pergo laminate. Anything is better than carpet!

I think I saw you in Mount on the 4th of July at the parade. I was busy wrestling with Maks and my belly, so I didn't say hi.

Your due date is mid September, right?