Thursday, June 18, 2009

Girls Camp


This week was girls camp for our ward. In March they asked me to be the camp director and I told them I would be 7 months pregnant but I would do what I could. We went up on Monday to the Heber Valley Camp. It is so nice and pretty up there. The girls loved it they stayed in the cabin most of the day eating candy and playing games. We made flip flops and ate Cafe Rio for dinner.


I then had B come get me that night (glad to sleep in my own bed).

I then went up on Thursday with some of the other ladies in young women's. It rained all morning but the girls did get a hike in before it got to bad. It then cleared up so we walked up to the lake and enjoyed the sun.

For dinner that night we did a dinner for the bishopric. We just set the tables up and slapped the food on the table with no plates. The girls LOVED it. We also made Tie die shirts it was so fun!!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we all went up together on Thursday. It was fun talking and hanging out together. You are such a trooper for pulling everything together so perfectly when you have so much going on in your personal life, ie BABY!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Oh the good OLe days! I loved girls camp when I was in Young Womens and it even better when you are a leader. I have even been prego too. How was that for you?