Monday, August 16, 2010

Desmond's Birthday

I can't believe my baby is a year old. Where did the last 12 months go. He is so big and he just gets cuter by the day. We decided to throw him a BIG party for his 1st birthday with our family and friends it was so much fun. Desmond love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so we based his party on that. My amazing sister in law Mandy made him an amazing cakes they were so cute I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate her for doing it for us. We decided to have a BBQ and thanks to the Munson's they made it possible letting us use their back yard. Here our some pictures of the party and all of his presents it was Christmas in August at the Jorgensens house.
Present from mom and dad
He liked his box better then the gift.
Finished.
Desmond's Cake
Opening presents.
My handsome man.
We let Desmond have his own cake he ate it like a little princess he wouldn't dig in. After a while he did start to eat it.
Desmond and Whitney enjoying his present from Grandma and Grandpa Fredrickson. He loves it my dad put his own touches to it pinstriped it with flames and his initials on the back.

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family said...

He is getting so big. It was a great party. The pics are so cute.

Love
Natalie