Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catch Up

I know it has been a while since I have posted. We have been going through lots of changes in our little family. First Brian started school so he leaves the house at 7:00 am and doesn't get home until after 9:00 pm. I started staying home during he day with Desmond and working at night so I go to work at 8:00 pm and get home at 4:30 am. So I have had no time to do anything. Here is some of what we have been up to.
Each year my family tries to go to Lagoon we went this year in September it was a lot of fun to go as a family and ride the rides. Desmond loved going on the Mary go round.

My littel sister Heather got married in October it was very pretty and she made a beautiful bride. It was so fun going with her to pick out her dress.


Halloween 2010 we dressed Desmond up as a Dragon the cutest one ever. My parents came up and took us to dinner and then we took Desmond out to a couple of our neighbors to go trick or treating. It was so much fun.

Thanksgiving this year we spent it at my parents house. Desmond loved his food so much he mixed it all together. Lets just say my mom made us put bags all around him so that food wouldn't get all over her floor. Its a good thing she did cause he got it all over the bags.

.


2 comments:

Jorgensen Family said...

That sounds like you guys have been having fun. Desmond is getting so big.
Love
Natalie

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That schedule sounds crazy but looks like you've still made some time for fun