Tuesday, July 27, 2010

24th Weekend

This was Desmond's first 24th we had so much fun. B and I had Friday off so we slept in late and then got ready and headed down to Sanpete. My dad was mowing the lawn and Desmond was fascinated with the riding lawn mower so we let him go on a ride with grandpa and he loved every minute of it.
Then Brian, Tyler and I got up super early on Saturday like 5:00 am to go golfing the way I played I should have stayed in bed. Then we came home got ready and headed to the Fairview parade there was so many people there. We then headed up to the Jorgensen's cabin up Fairview canyon it was so fun to see everyone and to be up the in beautiful mountains with family and friends. We then headed back to Betty and Jan's and let Desmond and Whitney swim it was so fun to watch them. Looking at the pictures you would think that they are the same age but no Desmond it 5 month younger.
Then we hung out and relaxed until Brian and I had to go get Nicole from Fairview. Well on our way there we were about a mile outside of Fairview and we hit a deer are whole front of our car is wrecked and we told Nicole that it was all her fault. It was so scary and funny at the same time cause the weekend before on our way down to my parents house we about hit a deer. Brian swerved to miss it so we said it was our final destination we cheated hitting that one so that's why we hit this one. We then slept in and headed back up home on Sunday.
It was a great weekend. Thanks Tyler, Jessica and Whitney for the fun weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You hit a deer? Oh my gosh. You should have stayed house and watched our amazing firework show. We missed you guys. However it does sound like your weekend was full of good times.

Jorgensen Family said...

Sounds like fun. I t was good to see you guys. I enjoy looking at your blog


Love Natalie