Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Update

I know it's been a while but we have been a little busy. To start off the summer my little sister Nicole came up to our house and stay a week, it was so much fun to have her here with us we took Desmond to the Zoo he was more interested in the kids running around then he was in the animals but it was worth it B has never been so it was fun.
The week of June 21-25 was our wards girls camp and I am the director so I have been busy getting that all done. Our stake went up to Heber Valley it was so much fun I have the best young women ever. I had so much fun I hope they all had as much fun.
On June 24 Brian and I's Nephew got married so I got to come home for a night from camp and go to the Ogden temple with them it was so nice they are a very cute couple. B was not able to go cause the Friday before he was called and told that he was an alternate for the 2010 Rad tech program we were so excited cause that is two years ahead of schedule so he had to go to a meeting on the day of the wedding. He is in the program this year we can't wait. Our lives are going to change for the next two years but it is going to be well worth it.On June 29th I went to Eclipse with my best friend Steph and some ladies from Sanpete along with my sister in law Jessica it was so much fun to see it before it came out that night. Then Jessica and I went again to the 12:30 am showing it was so worth getting only 2 hours of sleep to go watch it twice thanks Steph and Jessica for the great night.
We went down to Sanpete for the 4th it was a lot of fun. B, Heather and I got up on Saturday and went running for 13 miles then we came home and got ready for the parades. Desmond had so much fun at the Moroni and Mt Pleasants parades. We then stayed at Julie and Dave's for the Jorgensen BBQ then after B surprised me with a night at the Manti Inn the bed and breakfast were we stayed the night we got married for an early anniversary so we went and checked in and then went back to Moroni for my families BBQ and fireworks. Desmond loved the fireworks he didn't move until they were done it was so fun to watch him.
hen on Sunday my dad took Desmond on his first four wheeler ride he loved it.
On Monday we filled up Desmond's swimming pool and we let him swim he is our little fish. That is what has been going on in the Jorgensen family.

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family said...

I love all the pics!! it was good to see you guys.
He is getting so big.


Natalie